Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Guide to Ceremonies!  Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guide to Ceremonies!  Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Guide to Ceremonies!  4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Guide to Ceremonies!  Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Guide to Ceremonies!

2 posters

Go down

Guide to Ceremonies!  Empty Guide to Ceremonies!

Post by Hawktalon Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Appointing a deputy

Leader:
I say these words before the body of (previous deputy's name), so that (his/her) spirit may hear and approve my choice. (new deputy's name) will be the new deputy of (Clan name).

Appointing an apprentice

Leader: By naming apprentices, we show that (Clan name) will survive and remain strong.

Leader: From this moment on, until (he/she) has earned (his/her) Warrior Name, this Apprentice will be known as (Start of kit's name+paw).

Leader: (Mentor's name), you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to (Apprentice's name). (Mentor's name), you have shown yourself to be a warrior of (Virtue) and (Virtue). I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice.

Appointing a new mentor

Leader: I call upon my warrior ancestors to give this apprentice a new mentor. (Apprentice name), you have lost your first mentor, so your new mentor will be (new mentor's name).

Appointing a warrior

Leader: (Mentors name), are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?

Mentor: Yes, (she/he) is ready.

Leader: I (Leader name), leader of (clan name), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn.

Leader: (Apprentice name), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice name), from now on, you will be known as (Warrior name). (Clan name) welcomes you as a full warrior.

Appointing an elder

Leader: (Warrior name), is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?

Warrior: It is.

Leader: Your clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest.

Changing a name

Leader: I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who (she/he) is. (Cat name), from now on, you shall be known as (new name).

Appointing a medicine cat apprentice

Medicine Cat: (Apprentice name), is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?

Medicine Cat Apprentice: It is.

Medicine Cat: Then come forward.

*Apprentice steps up*

Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. (She/he) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (her/him) your wisdom and insight so that (she/he) may understand your ways and heal (her/his) Clan in accordance with your will. Now lay down next to the stone.

Appointing a medicine cat

Medicine Cat: I, (Med. cats name), medicine cat of (Clan name), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (She/he) has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help, (she/he) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons. (Apprentice name), do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Medicine Cat Apprentice: I do.

Medicine Cat: Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Apprentice name), from this moment you shall be known as (New med. cat apprentices name). StarClan honors your knowledge and certainty, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of (Clan name).
Hawktalon
Hawktalon

Fresh-Kill : 677

Back to top Go down

Guide to Ceremonies!  Empty Re: Guide to Ceremonies!

Post by Bluefur Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Approved guide! Very Happy Thank you for your contribution and I will reward you with the FK deserved
Bluefur
Bluefur
EP Administrator
EP Administrator

Fresh-Kill : 2659

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: Infinite

https://eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down