Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Hello Everyone, I'm new Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Everyone, I'm new Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Hello Everyone, I'm new 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Hello Everyone, I'm new Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Hello Everyone, I'm new

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone, I'm new Empty Hello Everyone, I'm new

Post by Hollyfrost Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Bethany. You can call me Bethany or Hollyfrost. I'm new to this site, but I've been on other rp sites (I won't mention them as the rules above state) and I'm a writer. So Hello again Very Happy
Hollyfrost
Hollyfrost

Fresh-Kill : 20

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, I'm new Empty Re: Hello Everyone, I'm new

Post by Canineantics Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:09 am

hey there! Welcome to Eternal paws !! Basketball Cat 
Canineantics
Canineantics

Fresh-Kill : 40

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500