Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
I'm Back!! Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I'm Back!! Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

I'm Back!! 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

I'm Back!! Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

I'm Back!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm Back!! Empty I'm Back!!

Post by Icewing Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm back!! Hello! Icewing here,I can see that the site needs new active members,so I decided to become active again! *cheers* I hope I was missed,and I can't wait to start rping again,I have gained a lot of experience! Have fun!
       ~Icewing  sunny 
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Fresh-Kill : 101

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

Back to top Go down

I'm Back!! Empty Re: I'm Back!!

Post by Frost Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:48 am

Welcome back, Icewing! I myself haven't been on here in forever. I only hopped on when I saw this. Razz But, I do think that you're right. If we want the site active again, we need more [and possibly new] active members. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who reads the Warriors books, however I can try to pop on more. Smile
Frost
Frost
Forsaken Leader
Forsaken Leader

Fresh-Kill : 191

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluefur Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 am

Hi Icewing and Frost ! I notice this topic was around 2 weeks ago, however, I thought I should just get my word out of the inactivity. 

I came on here the other day and saw that we had gained just about 15 members since this site officially went 'inactive'. That's awesome, but also sad because they never got to experience RPing and joining the community Sad However, I'm considering either leaving the site or asking Maplewhisker to relaunch again. I have the power to send emails to all the members of the site but I dont want to greet them with MORE inactivity. I'm not really sure how much I'll be able to care for the site and how long. Even though only one or two people may see this, what's everyone's opinion on the relaunch?
Bluefur
Bluefur
EP Administrator
EP Administrator

Fresh-Kill : 2659

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: Infinite

https://eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 pm

I think it could be interesting to see how it goes over. I haven't had internet for the past 2 months since I moved but now I am back. Smile
Rosethorn
Rosethorn

Fresh-Kill : 25

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum