Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Hullo Everyone! Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hullo Everyone! Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Hullo Everyone! 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Hullo Everyone! Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Hullo Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hullo Everyone! Empty Hullo Everyone!

Post by Tigerfang Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Hiya! My name's Tigerfang, though you can call me Tiger... Or whatever you wanna call me. I'm cool enough for sweet nicknames. x3 Well, anyways, I am, of course, a Warrior fan. My favorite character in the series is definitely Ravenpaw... SUCH A CUTE KITTEH. I read whenever I get the chance, because I kinda have to. I totally don't mind, though! I love to read, though I love to listen to music more. Music is my life. I don't know what I'd do if there was no music. I have many favorite songs, some examples being INSaNity by Miki and Kaito, Monster Killer by The Enigma, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex, and many others. You may have guessed that I like dubstep... Which I do! I love dubstep to DEATH! CX

Then, I also am in love with scary things. I love to read scary stories, creepypasta, watch videos... I try my best to know all about certain characters, whether it's Jeff the Killer, Eyeless Jack, Slenderman, Masky and Hoody... I love 'em all. My favorite story/series is definitely Marble Hornets. Such intense vids...! I'd recommend watching them if you haven't. 

I have a lot more things to say, but that would be about three more paragraphs. And I'm on a Kindle, so typing takes ages. I'll post my cat's bio soon, when I get the chance. Bye guys! :3
Tigerfang
Tigerfang

Fresh-Kill : 47

Back to top Go down

Hullo Everyone! Empty Re: Hullo Everyone!

Post by Dovestar Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello Tigerfang, I'm Dovestar EP support Moderator and WindClan Leader. Hope to see you around and enjoy roleplaying! I to listen to some Shrillex and like Creepypasta (my favorite is Hoodie) we'll anyways, Hello and welcome to the forum!
Dovestar
Dovestar
EP Moderator
EP Moderator

Fresh-Kill : 232

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerfang Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm

I adore Hoody! He's so cute! He's definitely my favorite as well! :3 
Thanks, and I'm mighty glad to join! This forum looks wonderful, and I can't wait to make my bio! c:
Tigerfang
Tigerfang

Fresh-Kill : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Summersky Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 am

Bonjour Tigerfang, welcome to forum. I'm new to, maybe we can talk on chat sometime. See you around Very Happy 
  Waving cat
Summersky
Summersky

Fresh-Kill : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowstar Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 am

Hullo Tigerfang  cheers  Welcome to the site. I'm Riverclan's leader, Sparrowstar Very Happy Read the site rules and you're set to roleplay!
Sparrowstar
Sparrowstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Fresh-Kill : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum