Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Herro Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Herro Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Herro 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Herro Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Herro

5 posters

Go down

Herro Empty Herro

Post by Nightclaw Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Hey! I'm Jason, I'm what, 30 or something. I don't feel like checking it out XD But I'm new so hi and such, still making my character and all that.
Nightclaw
Nightclaw

Fresh-Kill : 20

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

http://firebreathers.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Herro Empty Re: Herro

Post by Night Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Hey. I'm Night. Welcome to EP. (Join the forsaken ahem.)
Night
Night
Forsaken General
Forsaken General

Fresh-Kill : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluefur Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello! I'm Bluefur, administrator of the site and also the founder. Contact me or another moderator if you have any questions or concerns Smile I suggest also reading over the site policies and familiarizing yourself with them.

As for your username, it's recommended you use your warrior name as your username, but you may keep whatever you wish in the end. Have a good time on EP! Hope to see you around Very Happy
Bluefur
Bluefur
EP Administrator
EP Administrator

Fresh-Kill : 2659

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: Infinite

https://eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovestar Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello Nightclaw, I'm Dovewing (EP Support Moderator). Nice to meet you and have fun Roleplaying with us! 
See ya around~~Dovewing
Dovestar
Dovestar
EP Moderator
EP Moderator

Fresh-Kill : 232

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfeather Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:47 am

Hi Nightclaw hehehe  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  welcome
Snowfeather
Snowfeather

Fresh-Kill : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum