Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Inactive site Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inactive site Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Inactive site 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Inactive site Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Inactive site

3 posters

Go down

Inactive site Empty Inactive site

Post by Icewing Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 am

I feel like the site is becoming inactive. The site used to be getting new members every day,but now no one is joining, or posting. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to stop this, and get the site back to its former glory.
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Fresh-Kill : 101

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

Back to top Go down

Inactive site Empty Re: Inactive site

Post by Frost Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Yeah, sorry about my lack of posts lately. School and soccer kind of piled up and not much has happened here...
Anywho, soccer season is over [sadly] and spring break is right around the corner for me [I just have to make it through tomorrow], so I should be on a bit more Smile
Frost
Frost
Forsaken Leader
Forsaken Leader

Fresh-Kill : 191

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:58 pm

I think it would help the activity here if members were being accepted, leaders were active and there were RPs to post in.
Rosethorn
Rosethorn

Fresh-Kill : 25

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 pm

What about doing a recheck next weekend? we could mark the cats who have been inactive over that past week, and they would be sent a notification saying like, 'We noticed you haven't been on in a while and we miss you!' or something. I think i didn't break any rules there.
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Fresh-Kill : 101

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down