Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Dark Forest? Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Forest? Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Dark Forest? 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Dark Forest? Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Dark Forest?

+4
Brookfeather
Summersky
Icewing
Brokenmiracle
8 posters

Go down

Dark Forest? Empty Dark Forest?

Post by Brokenmiracle Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:59 pm

I think there should be a Dark Forest group, or plant something from those roots. My cat's evil so I want some connection to her personality, if you know what I mean. Razz ^^
Brokenmiracle
Brokenmiracle

Fresh-Kill : 8

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest? Empty Re: Dark Forest?

Post by Icewing Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:07 pm

I agree. but the evil group right now is Forsaken, Twisted Evil , so if you want evil you could join them. But i agree. i kinda want an evil cat.  their always has to be some sort of evil lurking, there is no such thing as a world without evil, right?
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Fresh-Kill : 101

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Summersky Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

The Forsaken is alive rogues though. Dark Forest is a clan of passed evil cats who have particularly more powers than average cats. You visit them in your dreams if you're a member of them. So you can be in DF and [insert Clan here] Razz
Summersky
Summersky

Fresh-Kill : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 pm

you have a point. darkforest is for cats who r evil and murdering phycos. if your cat want to kill someone else, you have to get their permission first,then get leaders permission to change the plot. im not against it or anything. just saying.
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookfeather Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:45 am

Dark Forest is like an evil StarClan, and there's not StarClan either. You can visit the DF in your dreams like how cats join StarClan in their dreams! Very Happy
Brookfeather
Brookfeather
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Fresh-Kill : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluefur Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:21 am

Hi, Brookfeather does have a bit of a point there. :)There's no StarClan like there is no Dark Forest. However, I realize the being a follower of StarClan is a mandatory warrior ethnic they're taught to follow when they're younger, Dark Forest isn't. Perhaps I should implant a Dark Forest, I'm sure the Forsaken would join them too. I will consider it. In the meantime, anyone else have thoughts on this?
Bluefur
Bluefur
EP Administrator
EP Administrator

Fresh-Kill : 2659

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: Infinite

https://eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:59 am

I think its a great idea, and that it would improve the site.(thats all i have to say, but i have to type 3 more sentences so im not breaking the rulez. XD) ummmmmm......meow. I think starclan is vital to be running a warrior rpg website. Soooooo....yeah. world peace.
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovestar Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:43 am

I think StarClan and DF would be a good idea and they could send us Prophecies during OfficialRPG's. So  I think that would be an improvment.
Dovestar
Dovestar
EP Moderator
EP Moderator

Fresh-Kill : 232

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowstar Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Hmmm.. it's an awesome idea I think :-D DF is more... uh, interactive I guess then Starclan. You can train in your sleep. I think it serves more of a purpose then Starclan does as an official site clan-group thing. Who would lead it?
Sparrowstar
Sparrowstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:56 pm

If one of the clan leader's was to turn evil, and they died, then they could lead it? It could be lead by the first evil cat to die, as well. I think that could work, if some cat was to become evil, or something. I mean, if thats a good idea, then can someone say so? I usually have ideas, but know one ever tells me if they're good.
Icewing
Icewing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 pm

I honestly see no point in a Dark Forest or a StarClan at the moment. There's not many members, and many groups have yet to fill. Perhaps one day in the future it would make sense, but at this moment, I'd have to say no. There's not much you could do in StarClan aside from prophecies and such anyways.
Night
Night
Forsaken General
Forsaken General

Fresh-Kill : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum