Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
Skyheart of ShadowClan Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Skyheart of ShadowClan Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

Skyheart of ShadowClan 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

Skyheart of ShadowClan Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

Skyheart of ShadowClan

4 posters

Go down

Skyheart of ShadowClan Empty Skyheart of ShadowClan

Post by Skystar Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Skyheart of ShadowClan Black_cat_blue_eyes
Cat's Name(s): Skypaw/heart
Cat's Age: 34 moons
Cat's Rank/Clan: Hoping to one day become leader of ShadowClan
Cat's Mate: N/A
Cat's Family: Mother- Ariel{Alive} Father- Clawfoot{Dead} Siblings- Fogkit{dead} Greykit{dead}

Cat's Appearance: This stunning cat has a short yet thick, silky pitch black pelt. It stretches across her whole body in an endless sea of darkness and much beauty. Lean muscles ripple beneath the flawless pelt, causing her to be quick, swift yet strong too. She's the average size for a cat with long whiskers and a long tail. Scars from past battles are hidden beneath her thick pelt, usually unseen but those who knew her know she'd been through tons of battles in her lifetime. Her eyes are a sky blue, being how she got the prefix 'sky'. 

Cat's Personality: Skyheart is an ambitious cat. I mean, she isn't the type that would kill or hurt another just to be leader, definitely not! But she enjoys the role of leader and is the type of cat one would respect. She is quick to think and very intelligent, with a sly and cunning sly as well and is good at getting revenge unexpectedly. She can be sharped tongued and sarcastic, very stubborn but deep down has a kind enough heart though it is only revealed rarely. She does not give out trust or mercy with plain ease but can when pushed.

Skyheart of ShadowClan T7-Rh_goGG4

The darkness that covers the light~

Cat Weaknesses: Her lack of trust and confidence in others and being half Clan half loner.
Cat Strengths: Her ability to move through the shadows unseen and unheard,  and intelligence and experience.

Cat History: Skyheart used to suffer for being half-loner as her mother was not a kittypet yet not a Clan cat either. The feline fell in love with Clawfoot, a ShadowClan tom who is also Skyheart's father. She spent her first moons with her mum as a loner named 'Sky' along with her brothers 'Fog' and 'Grey'. Eventually as Leafbare settled in and the three kits began to grow weaker and weaker, Ariel had to give them up to Clawface who took them back to ShadowClan. Despite her love for him, Ariel remained a loner. Already weak, her two brothers did not survive yet young Sky {who's name got changed to Skykit} managed to survive when one of the queens hesitantly agreed to feed her. Ever since then it had been a battle to prove that she was loyal enough and finally she had become a respected warrior in the Clan.
Skystar
Skystar
ShadowClan Leader

Fresh-Kill : 132

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: 500

Back to top Go down

Skyheart of ShadowClan Empty Re: Skyheart of ShadowClan

Post by Bluefur Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm

This is a fabulous example of how I would hope a character sheet would be! Great job.  cheers

Since you followed the rules/how to create a cat, I will also reward you for this Smile 
100 Fresh-kill. Flawless example
Bluefur
Bluefur
EP Administrator
EP Administrator

Fresh-Kill : 2659

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: Infinite

https://eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skystar Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks you sooo much! :DD

And lol yea, I can be a bit obsessive when it comes to bio's "^^
Skystar
Skystar
ShadowClan Leader

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookfeather Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Omg this is perfection! I love the pictures. Did you edit it yourself? Very Happy
Brookfeather
Brookfeather
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Fresh-Kill : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Skystar Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Do you mean the actual pics or the bio? x3
The pics are all from Google images and I claim no right
 over them but I did do the bio myself with the use of the given template ^^

And thanks! Happy to know you like it! Very Happy
Skystar
Skystar
ShadowClan Leader

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowanheart Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Very impressive. And my, it must have took you forever to find those images on google because I have never seen beautiful pictures like that on google. (;
Rowanheart
Rowanheart
EP Moderator
EP Moderator

Fresh-Kill : 27

http://www.eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skystar Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:34 am

Thank you! <3
And yea, it can take a while but usually it's just me being too lazy to edit/manipulate my own images xD
Skystar
Skystar
ShadowClan Leader

Cat(s) Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: