Eternal Paws - A Warrior Cats Roleplay Forum
RP Map Contest! Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RP Map Contest! Feathertail_by_IconatorFreeAvatars

Welcome To Eternal Paws!
We are a newly-found, friendly, and welcoming community fused together by the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. We are a free and kid-friendly site, open to all ages and types. We have an organized system and board and we encourage you to check it all out!

News ::
Eternal Paws is now looking for Staff! If you think you're up for it, go for it!
~Bluefur
Founder/Head Administrator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

RP Map Contest! 4121-p11

It's Newleaf! Frequent floods and storms and warm breezes reassure the Clans as the last of the icicles finally disappear. Be expectant of much rain, warm weather, and humid air!

Clan News

RP Map Contest! Th10

The Clans have new leaders and a new home after 6 moons of traveling! As they settle in, they're still suspicious of a very troubling prophecy recieved only 2 moons earlier; 'A new dawn may rise, but even the prettiest dawn is destroyed by day.'

RP Map Contest!

Go down

RP Map Contest! Empty RP Map Contest!

Post by Bluefur Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello again for the forty-seven thousandth twenty-three hundredth seventeenth time today! Very Happy

Today I am proposing a RP Map contest! Obviously, we need a map of the EP lands, therefore, we're having a contest for the best, most detailed map of the EP lands!

I'm looking for any kind of art type, digital, a drawing, painting, etc, as long as it is an overview map of the EP lands! I'm looking for the following:

- DETAILS! Perhaps you could draw some hills or grass in WindClan's territory, or trees all over ThunderClan territory
- Uniqueness and CREATIVITY. I don't want just a simple river flowing through a land that's divided into 5 equal parts, I want to see a unique and large land made with your own ideas!
- LABELS. Nobody likes a big blob on the paper with no caption!
- GOOD QUALITY. I don't want a sloppy blob full of lines on a green sheet!

Since we haven't made a map of EP's lands, we're not looking for anything specific. We want you to create the land for us; there's no limits and expectations on the overall design! Please, though, include the following:
- A river or water source seeming available to all the territories
- We need 6 territories for 6 Clans: WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, The Tribe (which lives at the top of the mountains) and the Forsaken. cat The Forsaken lives in a small yet nice area of forest right outside Clan territory next to a cavern, which is their camp, an abandoned twoleg pound, where they hold prisoners, and and large river not far from their camp
- Visible territory dividers
- A Gathering Place (Island, Cave, etc)
- The moonstone or moonpool
- A Twolegplace (or just a part of one in the corner)
- A Thunderpath!

And now, for the prize....
The winner of the contest will win the following:
- 5000FK
- A custom rank
- Gold and Silver Club membership
- Your own section!

Please PM your entry to Bluefur
The deadline is September 3rd, and the winner will be announced the same day.
Also note, if you are the winner, you will be

Good luck!
~Bluefur What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
Bluefur
Bluefur
EP Administrator
EP Administrator

Fresh-Kill : 2659

Cat(s) Power
<i><b>Battle Points</b></i> Battle Points: Infinite

https://eternalpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down